Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Countdown Days

The location for Shelby's wedding is really great! The wedding will be outside with a cocktail area nearby and the reception will be in a brand new ballroom. Not the kind you see in a hotel, but a really nice one with travertine and saltio tile, big windows and modern lighting fixtures.

So, let's start the countdown to the W-Day's. Including today:

Day's to Shelby's Wedding: 254
Day's to Tiffany's Wedding: 213

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Didn't you learn anything from our June wedding...outside...in the heat...in PHX? Y'all are crazy, too. Or maybe you're trying top be able to steal some photos during the ceremony 'cause you are on the front row? Good luck on both.

X's and O's said...

I like the countdown! I should keep a running tab just for my own planning purposes!! Oh...and Randy....the reception will be air conditioned so I think the ceremony will be bearable. But I guess you will be able to tell me what you think at the wedding!