Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2005

Getting Started


Well, that is two days in a row I am up before 5 am and at the gym. I am glad to be back and think I will take it easy for the first couple of weeks. I have to keep up with it if I am going to be in shape for those two weddings next year!

As for the current status of our remodeling efforts, Jim should have the counter on the new bar-b-que area by next weekend. He is home today waiting for his newest fish to arrive. He setup a quarantine "pond" in the living room, to make sure they are healthy before they are move to the pond in the backyard.

Once he is done with the bar-b-que, he will start on the kitchen. We have all new appliances ready to install and I am loving my new washer and dryer!!

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

2 days in a row. Good job. Not quite a habit yet, but a great start.

One thing I ask before your 2 weddings in 2006. Fon't lose your job just before then. It puts a slight damper on your mental state.