What a clever book! I think everyone should take a few minutes to read this little gem. I am afraid I may be a Hem, but since I left ON to take on Intel, I might be a Haw after all! I am worried about all the other Hem's left behind in life and I hope to never be a Hem again! I can read the Handwriting on the Wall, but I think I prefer to do the writing!
"The More Important Your Cheese Is To You The More You Want To Hold On To It"
"Smell the Cheese Often So You Know When It It Getting Old."
"Movement In A New Direction Helps You Find New Cheeese."
"The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Find New Cheese."
"When You See That You Can Find And Enjoy New Cheese, You Change Course."
1 comment:
I was a big cheese at ON, but they cut me! What's up with that? Their loss. After all, I am a legend in my own mind.
Post a Comment