So we are having the post-wedding party for Tiffany and we did decide to postpone the kitchen remodel until after the April 22 wedding, but now SAS wants a party the moring after her big day and we are excited to do it. We will postpone until her wedding is done. I don't think we can get it all done in the 40 days between, so we will wait. It is better anyway, since it will give me more time to get prepared for the tear down.
Plus, today I started planning Cinco de Mayo party. So, this way, I will have a party every month!! Cool!!! Guess this means my house will stay clean for a record 3 months in a row!!!
4 comments:
God let it rain on the whole world for 40 days. Jesus was tempted for 40 days. Surely, JS can finish one little remodeling effort in 40 days. Come on! No guts, no new kitchen.
I forgot you guys were waiting to do the kitchen. I don't want you to have to put it off another 6 weeks, we can hold the breakfast at whatever hotel we end up if that's more convenient. Or we can just skip it all together, it was a last minute plan anyway...not something that we were counting on. I haven't told anyone yet so you have time to decide. Let me know!
Just because you haven't told anyone doesn't mean that no one knows. Come on! They can always redo their house (and knowing your Dad, that is so true), but they only have one chance to host your wedding stuff. Don't give in to blog pressure.
We are not going to do the kitchen until after your wedding. Who needs that pressure anyway??? NOT ME!!! I am happy to have you all over and Dad even daid "That is fine, I would do anything for Shelby". I really don't believe that, but I do believe it means we prefer parties over remodeling at this point in time :). But, that would have been a good day to ask him for a bunch of money....
Post a Comment