Total Pageviews

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ode to Zoey

Zoey found a new home today. The vet whom would have done the "doing-in" today, opted to "take her in", instead. She knew I would not trust treating her and I was not looking forward to the events to follow if the treatment didn't work. She liked Zoey and offered to treat her herself and take her home to live with her and her kids. I volunteered all of her belongings: cage, water bottles, houses, bedding, food, exercise ball, salt licks, wood chips, tennis ball, bowls....and ran it down to her at the office. She had me sign a waiver that I was turning my pet over to her. Pretty cool!! Plus, the cost was right: free! The picture is of Zoey and Patches together. Zoey is in the forefront.

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Cage - $20. Bedding - $8. Salt licks - delicious. Getting rid of her - priceless.