If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Seis de Mayo Party
I finally had my annual party. It was a lot of fun with a salsa contest and lots of food and drink. I invited around 150 people and 75 people came. I sent out the invitation by mail and if you opened it, it played a mariachi song. I had lots of decorations. The kids had activities, a pinata and a snow cone machine and at night I gave everyone glow lights. Everyone brought a mexican food dish and I did the fixings for the taco bar. I rented a margarita machine, but now Jim bought me one, so we can use it for other get togethers at the house, too. We had lots of beer left over and fixins for 6 gallons of margaritas, but it will keep. The sangria was good, but Rick is in charge of it next year, to being an "authentic" mixture. No time to take any pictures, though :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun. Now, as for your comment that 6 gallons of margarita mix will keep, I would say that is true. The question is...for how long? Maybe it will last through June, maybe not. Especially now that you have your own drink maker.
True. I expect we will have to buy more by May next year...
Post a Comment