
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I'm a Grandma
What a couple of months. I am not supposed to post date these, but I would like to. Anyway, my grandsons, Michael and Johnathan we born on January 18th and it has been confirmed that they are identical twin. Michael was out first weighing in at 4 pounds and 1 ounce and Johnathan was out second weighing 4 pounds and 5.8 ounces. My daughter Tiffany and son-in-law, Rick are doing well and as of today, the boys are still in the NICU, but improving daily, approching the 5 pound mark any day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats, grandmama or whatever you will be called. It is a fun journey...one I wouldn't trade for the world. I am happy to hear that both are healthy.
Hey Grandma! :-)
Who's signing up for some babysitting?!?! I knew I'd be sleep deprived....but who knew they wouldn't sleep at the same time and I wouldn't even get 3 hours? :-)
They're getting fat too...
(Michael is 7lbs 8oz)
(Jonathan is 7lbs 13oz)
I will sign up. I have been out of the country for 9 days and I will be out of the state for 4 days in two weeks, but I am around when you need a nap or a night out. Did you move close now?
P.S. Wow! They are getting big!!
Post a Comment