Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Babies Going Home (back in February)

3 comments:

Tiffany Halstead said...

The pics are ADORABLE!! You're going to have to email those to me so I can put them in my picture file and scrapbook.
The boys got their first immunizations today - they've been crying hard on and off all night.

Michael is now 21 inches long (he was 17 at birth) and 8 pounds 6 ounces.

Jonathan is also 21 inches long (he was also 17 at birth) and a huge 9 pounds now!!

Check out my blog... thalstead.blogspot.com

X's and O's said...

Wow...you have made lots of changes! Looking good. I need to find my camera battery charger so I can take some pictures of the kittens...they are getting big really fast, they've all doubled in size already!

CrazyUncle said...

Hey! Cool slide shows. Look at you, going forever without updating, then getting all creative and stuff.

Nice grandson photos. I certainly know how proud you are.