If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Now that's impressive, especially if she didn't even stall it on her first try. I guess King Jim is a good teacher.
Yep, good teacher and so patient too!!! At least this time.
I heard about the crash today! The lesson was very good, surprisingly patient. When she finally started going I felt myself exhale...must have been nervous for her and holding my breath just watching the video!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now that's impressive, especially if she didn't even stall it on her first try. I guess King Jim is a good teacher.
Yep, good teacher and so patient too!!! At least this time.
I heard about the crash today! The lesson was very good, surprisingly patient. When she finally started going I felt myself exhale...must have been nervous for her and holding my breath just watching the video!
Post a Comment