Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Coveting the D60

So, Randy and I had an offlie correspondence. I have been looking at new cameras and he bought the one I have been most interested in (of the DSLR's). I even bought Photo magazines with comparisons and studied. The main reason I am looking is following this year's softball season, another team mom had a new D60...she pointed and shot the most amazing pictures. My camera is great with all the bells and whistles and so I have also been studying and making changes to that camera, trying to get a better shot out of it. So the following pictures should help to tell the story. What do you think, Randy? The first 3 are mine, the next two are hers (Terry's) and then I added one more of Jack Ryan after a swim last month following some camera adjustments...still the color of mine seems washed out in comparison and they are not as crisp.






No comments: