If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Must Be Love
A shot of SAR and JRR at the beach this summer. I think they like each other....Luckily there is enough love to go around as SAR is expected JRR's little brother or sister in June this year!!
And it looks like they are in shade, too. Good. You cannot start too young saving the skin cells of the next generation. In fact, if they can just leave him at home, they won't have to worry about it at all. Cute shot, though.
2 comments:
And it looks like they are in shade, too. Good. You cannot start too young saving the skin cells of the next generation. In fact, if they can just leave him at home, they won't have to worry about it at all. Cute shot, though.
We are waiting to hear back from Shelby on a couple of mole biopsies she just had done. I cannot emphasis it enough to stay out of that sun!!!
Post a Comment