If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Now *that's* what I'm talking about. Dimples is a cutey. How can she top that next year?Wait a minute. Zoolights. Volleyball. Halloween. Halloween. Will you be posting July 4 pictures next? You're going the wrong way, girlfriend.
If the order is that important, I can stop posting until I have something...just trying to catch up and they say in the scrapbiiking world, if you start, start with your current photos first and work backward or you will never catch up...
Oh, she may be able to top this next year, by having 2 little ones in costume...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now *that's* what I'm talking about. Dimples is a cutey. How can she top that next year?
Wait a minute. Zoolights. Volleyball. Halloween. Halloween. Will you be posting July 4 pictures next? You're going the wrong way, girlfriend.
If the order is that important, I can stop posting until I have something...just trying to catch up and they say in the scrapbiiking world, if you start, start with your current photos first and work backward or you will never catch up...
Oh, she may be able to top this next year, by having 2 little ones in costume...
Post a Comment