Since I have been a non-poster for so long, KRS has already completed her season of Volleyball. I remembered to take my camera the last game I attended. I missed the final tournament since I was at the Women of Faith conference. They won the season. A rag-tag group of 6 graders took the city by storm. They just got better and better at the season progressed. They will be fun to watch next year when they pick up the girls from the other MMS feeder schools. Here are some not so good pictures...the gym lighting is weird...so was the photographer :).
1 comment:
Who can argue with the last statement? Certainly not me. In fact, if you had not written it, I would have.
The photographer is so weird that she tool photos of the wrong team. Wait. What? That IS Kaylin? No way..when did she grow up? For some reason, I feel like singing a song from Fiddler On The Roof.
Post a Comment