If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Sunday, January 18, 2009
The Twin are Two!!
They had their birthday party on the same day as the Cardinal's NFC Championship Game. It was a great party and the boys got lots of great gifts and we all had ymmy pizza and drinks. Here are some pictures.
The Cardinals won. Looking at all the gifts, they won, too. The last one is nice, where one of the twins is obviously saying, "No, I don't know which one I am. Ask Mom."
1 comment:
The Cardinals won. Looking at all the gifts, they won, too. The last one is nice, where one of the twins is obviously saying, "No, I don't know which one I am. Ask Mom."
Post a Comment