Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Friends and Family

Well I guess all of my loved ones are too busy to create their own blogs or even check mine to say hello. I am not sure it will be as much fun to keep up if I don't hear from someone I know. I guess I hoped it would be a fun communication tool for us. I might just use it to keep pictures and notes for my own benefit. Maybe this will be my last post.....:(

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Waa! Waa! You need to do this for you. It's like anything that we take on: searching for a job, going to church, starting a diet. We've got to do these things because we want to. If you want immediate and direct feedback, stick with Email.

Wait a minute! I'm not your conscience. Maybe I'm really talking to myself. This morning, my Campaign Manager said that I have reached a point where I am ready to begin calling contacts at companies. He said *everyone* gets cold feet at this point, no matter what their professional level is. OK, I must do these things if I want a job.

How about you?

SuzieQ said...

Hey, Crazy. Waa! Waa! is right! See, it worked! Okay, I will hang in there.

That is a scary time for you. I think I would be walking on ice cubes (realy cold feet). You can do it. Nothing to lose! What did they tell you about the "no signature" thing?