If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Monday, September 19, 2005
Small Steps
Jim has installed the new refrigerator and I am going to be busy moving everything from the old into the new and cleaning out the old one so its new owner will love it as much as I did. Jim will install the diswasher tonight. It is a lot of fun getting all of these new appliances. It looks like we will be saving a ton of water and power compared to the old stuff. The counter is poured and ready for tile on the outside barbeque area. We talked about adding an island with a fire ring in the middle but we are not sure if we want to leave that area more flexible or not. Pictures will be posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I vote to leave the area more flexible. It's kinda centered in the yard, right?
Someone is taking your old fridge? How'd you find someone to do that?
The votes are definitely going to the "flexible" side.
One of the ladies that works for Jim wants the old fridge. Daniel took the dishwasher and another co-worker of Jim's took the washer and dryer for her mom. He sold each piece for $100 each. Great deal for he fridge! She is excited because it has ice in the door!!
Post a Comment