Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ebay Madness

Well, I originally was on ebay to look for cheap Brownie Uniforms, but they were not and everybody wants that stuff right now. So, I did get some Handbooks and one skirt and a shirt, but then I went crazy on the Nintendo DS games! We cannot get a Nintendogs game in this city and even websites like Target are naming 4-8 weeks before it will be available to order. You can't even order it now! So, I got one on ebay and I paid too much but she is having a lot of fun with it. I also got a Kirby game and I tried for some other versions of Nintendogs, but have been outbid. I also got an Italian charm. I tried for more but lost! I might be doen for a week now. :)

2 comments:

X's and O's said...

I hope you got a good charm, I was disappointed with the ones that I got for you last Christmas. I remember Kirby from years ago! Original Nintendo days...what a fun game! Don't forget to get KS out there walking and playing sports. Call me if you all need a buddy for exercising!

CrazyUncle said...

Sounds like you have been "playing" on EBay and had a "charm"ing time. You know what? I like brownies. They're really good with caramel. Well, xxoo, I'm glad you can still remember all the way back to the early 90's for the original Kirby games. And I notice that you don't say you will exercise with them. You only said "call me." Very clever.