Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fall Break - Day Four

You won't belive this. We went to the mall AGAIN. Well this time it was to return some things and of course....have lunch at Johnny Rockets!!! We headed to the bowling alley for a couple of games. KRS did great without using the bumpers! In the afternoon, we watched Cheaper By the Dozen and then headed out to look at some Patio Furniture. JDS and I did not see anything we had to have. Guess we will wait until the patio tile is done before we bring anymore home.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Oh sure. You said *she* didn't use bumpers (congratulations, K). You did not mention that you *did* use them. Tsk, tsk.

SuzieQ said...

I think I had a good game the first time..156 I think, which is good for someone who can't bend over. After that game, I should have used bumpers.