Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall Break - Day Five

After breakfast, we headed out for a bike ride around the park. KRS learned the leg fling on-and-off the bike trick and had great balance doing it. I hung out while she played on the playground. Then we played some catch. I had taken along the ball and our mits. We read a few chapters of The Little Princess by the lake. After we rode home, we watched Ice Princess and ate popcorn. Later that evening, we headed to Lauren's band concert and had a dinner there catered by Outback Steakhouse. It was really good. Jim was unable to make the concert because he was having his lift kit put on the Avalance and they (he and Vaun) could not get his new tires balanced for some reason.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

The Little Princess By The Lake. I am not familiar with that book.

Wow! J and V must be really strong to balance tires. I can't hardly even pick them up.

SuzieQ said...

Next we are going to read The Little Princess By The Tractor.

Well, I shouldn't disclose that both J and I have fallen out of the newly raised vehicle. I landed on my feet, he landed on his face! The ground is so far away now!!