Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2005

Fall Break - Day Six

We got a call from SAS that her car had broken down on the way to Payson. They we just outside of Rye and she, Ryan and Ralph were stranded. She had called a tow truck but it would not be there for a few hours, so KRS and I took a run up to get them. I had promised KRS she could ice skate at the Alltel Ice Den during open skate from 11 to 1 pm and she was quite distressed that she would not be able to go. So, on the way back from Rye we detoured and SAS took my car, leaving KRS and I to skate for a coupel of hours. We skated and had pizza. SAS and RR showed up right on time with a giant Nemo in the back seat. KRS loves it! We went for a bike ride when we got home.


No comments: