If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Monday, November 21, 2005
My Side Celebrations
Well, my side of the family got together yesterday for Thanksgiving. Aunt Pat is scheduled for Chemo on Wednesday, so we don't think she will be up to joining a family celebration on Thursday so we had it early. We had it at my Mom's house and it was still a bunch of work for her even though she bought the meal already made. It was quite delicious and we had a great day. It was so beautiful. Some of us ate out back on her patio and it was just lovely. Uncle Dave and Aunt Pat, Rich and Debbie, Mark and Kim, Jim and I, and Shelby and Ryan all attended. Of course, Mom was there too! Pat was able to talk which was great, though she took some ribbing for sounding like Minnie Mouse. She still does not have much of a voice as a side affect from her treatments. Rich showed off his new Caddy. I forgot to pull out may camera and get some shots of the family, and actually, I forgot I had even brought it...so I left it there of course! I called Mom in a panic until she assured me it was there. Whew! We will be getting together at Dean and Jan's for Jim's side celebrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you consider the fact that she put you out back for some reason *other* than the large number ofd family members?
Yes. And I think she made the right decision.
Post a Comment