Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2005

Busy Month of December

Well, I did not find time to post for a month! That is because I have been busy getting a new job (more on this later) in addition to all of the other important December events. I was able to catch a terrible cold just in time for our Christmas Eve Party, but it still went off without a hitch thanks to that wonderful Shelby!! She came over on Friday and spent all evening and into the early morning hours preparing food and helping to setup. She forced Ryan up onto the roof to put the lights on the upper level. He did a great job. She showed up early Chritmas Eve morning again with Dyson in hand and cleaned my house and the backyard! She never left my side, working hard to pull off another great event. I love that kid! She and Ryan came back on Christmas morning to open gifts with us and Mom. It was a nice morning and we had only a short break before we headed to Jim's Mom's for Christmas dinner. She served the BEST turkey I have ever had!! Too bad we forgot to give her the gift we planned...to put in a new mirror and tile in her middle bathroom. At least Dad manged to mention it to her before the night was over.

No comments: