If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Christmas with Grandma Nadines
Tonight I almost forgot that we were having dinner at Nadine's with the Sweeney's and Nadine's family. Thank goodness Shelby called to remind me!! Kaylin, Angie and I had just gotten out of the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (which I loved) and had a voice mail from her. I was able to get home and ready in time. Whew! Dinner was nice and we stayed pretty late. Mike and Debbie were there and so were Bruce, Wanda, Gregory and Alison. Pearl and Sandy were there and of course me, Jim, Kaylin and Shelby, Mom and Dad, Dean, Jan, Ryan, Keith and Lauren, Rick, Sally and Kelsey. We got together for a big group picture and then each individual family. I, of course, did not have my camera with me...but Kaylin had hers, which she got from Jim and I for Christmas. I need to grab the shots from it and post a few. She got it out too late for the big group but there a few other good shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We also loved Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe. Special effects get better every year. And the story is good, too.
I see Alison thought it lacked many details. Kaylin and I read the book about 3 months ago and I thought it was pretty close. I know Mr. Tumnus was not very accurate. He had a long tail and a suit coat in the book, but not in the movie. I am curious what other things Alison noticed.
Post a Comment