Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2006

One More Telecommute Day - New Laundry Day

Well, Shelby just pointed out after today, I get only one more day to telecommute before I start my new job and head in for all 5 days of the week. Guess I need to figure out how to do laundry in the evenings, so I am not stuck doing it on the weekends.

Once Jim switches the washer and dryer around, I will be happier doing laundry.

See these are the things we need to think about to find fault in our world - so selfish and self centered - when friends are having a tough time even finding work. I think I will go switch out a load now...and smile about it!!!

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I feel really sorry for you that you cannot telecommute on Mondays anymore. I do think it is a little weird that you are having your hubby switch washer and dryer, which obviously means that you want to wash in the dryer and dry in the washer. You always did march to your own drummer.

X's and O's said...

I sense a little bit of sarcasm on RW's feelings of sadness for you not being able to telecommute...I really do feel bad. Especially since your new job is farther, it is worse for the environment for you to drive than it is for you to work from home (aka...do laundry). :) You should test your time during the morning rush hour next monday so that you know how long to give yourself for the new commute time. It's always better to leave a little early and feel relaxed when you hit a traffic jam, you can't start a new job frustrated!!! Good luck, you'll do great!