Tomorrow is my first day at my new company. I am really excited and not feeling nervous at all. I am hoping that will last through the night and that I get a good night's sleep. I have been working all evening on getting the paper work ready and reading all the policies for the company that will be discussed in the Orientation tomorrow. I will pack everything in my brief along with some nutrition bars and bottled water and hope that gets me through the day.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. It's real. You are really going to work at a different company. All right! I hope it is going well. What's it like to have to watch the clock?
I'm very proud of you for making the switch! I know it's a tough decision to leave when you're comfortable, even if you're not happy. You knew, and so did all of us, that you'd be great. Congratulations Mom!! I love you!
Post a Comment