Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2006

100 More Days

Well, it is only 100 more days until Shelby's big WD. Yikes. I was hoping I would be able to wear a spaghetti strap dress, but it looks like I will have to opt for the Moo-Moo!!

I am not giving up. It's my life and it's now or never, right!!??

I just need to focus and prioritize myself over other issues for the next 3 months. Wish me luck on that one :).

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Yes, you do need to include personal time in whatever you do. So, eat right. Exercise. Work hard. Still, you've got to get ready for a wedding or two. Encourage certain almost-21 daughters to take care of themselves and see a doc if they need to.

So, no posts since starting at Intel. How's it going? Better than prior employers? Making new friends?