Anyone try these? I really like them. It is like logic word puzzles with numbers only. I like it.
I tried to put one in here but could not get it to paste correctly. There are nine box squares together in a nine box grid with numbers in various squares. There cannot be a repeated number in any row or column and in each square, each of the numbers 1 through nine must be used and used only once.
Here is a link to a website where you can try a puzzle. The one on the screen can be solved by running the cursor over it. Give it a try!
http://www.sudoku.com/
At this site (http://www.dailysudoku.co.uk/sudoku/index.shtml) you can get a new one per day to solve.
4 comments:
Yeah, Dad, myself, Leigh, and Keith were all working on those today. On the harder ones, we have to write possible numbers in the box as we work instead of trying to do it all in our heads.
Yep, that is how I do them too. You ask "Can this number go in this box?" for each number and write the number small at the top of the box. You don't only look at the corresponding row and column, you must also eliminate the numbers that are in the same 9 box square.
Phew, that's a lot to read when you post a whole month all at the same time! You sure have been busy!! I like your newspaper idea, you should seal them in a plastic ziploc bag to prevent them from yellowing and drying out. I have to admit I haven't tried the SuDoku's but they look like a lot of fun. Congrats on graduating, getting a new job, getting an awesome new tv, and starting your new lifestyle (AKA diet) on Monday morning! I love you and I'm very proud of you!!! :)
I think you should save every newspaper from now on in case K wants to look up anything that happened in her lifetime. You can just store them back behind your new TV, since it sounds like you have a big enough screen to cover them until she turns 18.
Post a Comment