If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Monday, March 13, 2006
Dinner Out with Friends and Family
I had a craving for steak last night so we grabbed Jim's parents and headed to Outback. We took along Kaylin and her friend that was over, Carla. We had a nice dinner and the girls kept themselves busy with their Nintendo DS Nintendogs game which interact with one another. Service was the worst I have ever had there, and I left a small tip as a result. But, my steak hit the spot!! Because Dad likes to eat early, we were back in time to get Kaylin to bed on time and watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yeah?! Well, my Dad likes to eat so early, we have Sunday dinner on Friday night.
Post a Comment