Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ceiling before Vows?

Well, Jim is planning on starting the kitchen remodel and will tear out the ceiling in the kitchen and entry way to raise it. We have to scedule it with the air duct guy so he can get that all done and Jim will put in the lights and stuff, too. I am not sure if he is planning to move the refrigerator over at that time or not. I guess the walls around it will just not go up to the ceiling until he tears out the bar/counter. So, the question is: Will he get it all sealed back up before I have 40 people over for Tiffany's post wedding present opening party? I hope so!!! Plus, since my microwave died a few weeks ago, we need to get the ceiling done before we install the new one. I am learning to cook all over again without one, you know.

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Even if part of the remodel work is finished, Jim will have started the next work. It's a never-ending activity with y'all.