Total Pageviews

Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Official

Well, I got the word. Tiffany's big WD is going off as originally planned...and only 47 days away! We are still planning a post-party here at the house and I am excited that she is excited about coming here to party and open gifts! I guess this should be even greater motivation to get organized and stay on the treadmill path each day, right?! I think anyone out there who struggles with weight loss knows how this works...we hope for big results and when they don't happen fast enough or the time grows too short, we give up and head for the fridge. Well, I am gonna fight this time. RW says I can do 15 by the WD so, I will try.

Don't think I am trying to compete with RW and have two weddings a month apart...my girls are WD's are 40 days apart...

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Actually, our's were 5 weeks apart, not 1 month.

Come on! You can do it! Don't lose hope. 15 lbs. Yeah, baby!