Total Pageviews

Friday, March 10, 2006

Reward Bucks

Hey, I did a large task quickly and my boss sent me a certificate for $10 in reward bucks to use in the cafe here at work. Looks like my prior boss's theory of not rewarding a person's work is not a belief system here. Cool!

I am REALLY loving it here. I am so glad I made the move.

I will wait a couple more weeks before I start my telecommute day. I can do it now, but I really feel like I need to be here to put my hands on and learn right now.

Back to work.... :)

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

What!? You get a telecommute day again. I'll bet that, this time, you might put in even more time on those days than when you are at the office.

Congrats on the reward. Spend the money on *healthy* food, OK? Come on. Just over a month left.