Total Pageviews

Friday, May 26, 2006

Red Mountain High School 2006 Valedictorian



Our nephew Keith was the Valedictorian at Red Mountain High School. Jim bet him a load of cash to give him all the credit and none to his parents and to our surprise he did it!!! He said he owed it all to Uncle Jim who pretty much raised him up and taught him everything he knows. People in the stands were shaking Jim's hand. Jim was going to wear a shirt to graduation that said "I am Uncle Jim", but he did not think Keith would do it!!! We are making good on the bet via a payment plan :).

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Well, of course he took Jim up on his offer. He's a bright boy. After all, go back and check out the first photo in the post. You can actually see his brightness.

SuzieQ said...

Yep he is bright, and so is his halo. I am sure you would have re-composed for the shot rather than having that light shine ... maybe I should have squatted down to see if it shined all around his head.