Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Shelby is Married

Well, that was the most wonderful, busy day of my life. I am waiting for others to share their pictures. I did not take as many as I would have liked since I was too busy and was afraid I would mess with the photographer. I have included some that I have but I know there are better ones out there. Some of these are courtesy of Randy, Kathy, Janet, and Kaylin.

I did the video for the wedding and we played it during dinner. It was long, but no one seemed to care. I had pictures of Shelby growing up and then of Ryan and then pictures of them together, and ended with shots of their house being built. It took me around 50 hours to get it all loaded, scanning in pictures, testing software, finding songs, converting songs and editing songs, placing pictures in chronologial order and managing the zomms and transistions and finally buring a DVD. It almost did not play and it skipped the intro and first 10 pictures or so, but no one knows that but me. I still cry when I hear the songs....

It is different now...she is married and somehow I feel like I did not have enough time with her and now my time is gone...it saddens me greatly. I love her so. I miss her each and every day. I hope we did what we were supposed to do and that she and Ryan have the most wonderful life together.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Sorry I couldn't get more photos. Still, you'll get some additional setting shots when you receive the official wedding photos. Thanks for letting us share in it.

SuzieQ said...

I am not sure we will get any more settings shots. I do want more of the bride, of course...