Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Post

Randy was on me to post and I was sure I would have time this weekend but I did not find it. Things feel strangely calm in life right now. I can't tell if it is a lull before the storm, but I am okay with things today and that is a good thing. Still trying to get the house organized and ready to tear out the kitchen. We will wait a while longer until we have the drawers installed in the upstairs linen closet. I did do some moving around of stuff and filled nearly all the pantry drawers now. We have chosen the handles (knobs), but Jim has not installed them yet. I am sure I will have pictures soon.

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Well, excuse me. I know you are just too busy to take 3.5 min to write these lengthy posts. I hope Jim is not too busy to tear up your kitchen.