If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Thursday, August 16, 2007
The Boys
Tiffany and Rick brought the boys by the day before I headed to Denver for training. They were awesome. Shelby came for a visit to see them too, but those picts are blurry :(. They are such good little boys!!!
I think they are both precious!! BTW, you need to check the security on your last post. I left 2 comments and the response said you need to approve them before they will post. Did you change your security settings? I will have another post soon....
2 comments:
That last photo of the boys is great. The baby on the right with the folded arms is precious. I'm glad y'all got to spend some time with them.
I think they are both precious!! BTW, you need to check the security on your last post. I left 2 comments and the response said you need to approve them before they will post. Did you change your security settings? I will have another post soon....
Post a Comment