Well, you all have seen them. These little white outlined decals that everyone puts on their cars to differentiate one from another or to inform you of their likes or dislikes or even denotes family members, including their gender and their pets, but not their pets gender for some reason. I have a car tattoo now. We found a shop on Venice Beach filled with choices....walls filled with all kinds of decals. Kaylin liked the baby Roadrunner, stating (and then recanting) something about the state bird. I liked Tigger. So, there you have it. Here's the picture (of course) of mine. Gee I hope this doesn't give too much of my identity away...

Shelby picked a "Ralph" for her car, but did not get the family member yet, since she was not sure about the peanut at that time. Now she can get them stickers and git 'em on thare.
Anyway, I challenge you all to find the most unusual or interesting car tattoo and share the photo on your blog and commenting here so I know to go look.
1 comment:
Tigger is always a good choice. I'm glad you didn't use the cliche of layers of family members, or Calvin urinating on something.
Post a Comment