I think I got over 11 seconds consistantly, but not close enough to fly a jet, I guess. Give it a try, but don't get addicted.
this is the text I received with the link...I do not know if this is accurate or not...snopes.com does not have anything on it...
Air Force Test
This will drive you nuts!! Have fun! The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
1 comment:
13.345 seconds after 3 tries. So now you've truly given me a time waster. 2 minutes? Whew!
Post a Comment