Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 01, 2007

On Track or Not?

Okay, so if you look closely at my trackers, you can see I need to lose 8 lbs per month to be at goal for my cruise in May. Yikes. Better get serious. I am about 5 lbs heavier than I planned to be since I started at the beginning of September.

Here are some milestones as I get smaller.

After 20 lbs lost, I will be at the most common weight I have been for the last 10 years
After 30 lbs lost, I will be the lowest since a brief time in 2002
After 40 lbs lost, I will be lower than after KRS was born
After 50 lbs lost, I will be my pre-pregnancy weight
After 60 lbs lost, I will be at my "better get ready for my wedding"weight
After 70 lbs lost, I will be at my wedding day weight - at or below my WW ultimate Goal weight
If I can lose 80 lbs, I will be at my lowest weight as an adult back to the weight I was in my 20's when I worked all day and partied all night....

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

8 lbs per month, huh? Hey, do you know why pounds is abbreviated lb? Wikipedia says The Latin word libra (which is abbreviated lb) means “to weigh; scales, balances" and it also describes a Roman unit of mass similar to a pound.

Anyway, that's 2 lbs per week, which is safe and should be doable. You like your coach, so let's get going. You can do it.

X's and O's said...

Keep plugging away, you can do it! And remember, tell your family that you only have two hands and if they are both currently busy then they will just have to wait!