Here is the offer...a little tough to turn down...since the $144 is reimbursed:
Our Q1'11 Weight Watchers series starts next week, with free informational meetings and a complementary weigh-in this week. If you plan to re-join or continue your membership, payment is due this week or next week. We have a generous offer from [the company] to reimburse your fee, provided that you attend at least 10 of the 12 meetings (50% of your fee reimbursed) and meet with the Fitness trainer and work out at least 12 times during Q1 (the other 50% of your fee reimbursed).
The new program is called PointsPlus with several changes (all fruits are now zero points!)...
I am trying to drag a co-worker along too...that increase accountability too!!
2 comments:
I do hope your find a partner, but do not neglect to do this anyway. Why not? Expecially if the [company] is paying for it. Come on, you know it's the right thing.
No one joined with me. But I went anyway. I have a new points tracker loaded on my Driod X and all ready to go. It is always fun getting technology into it.
Post a Comment