Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WW Diary

Okay, so I joined WW...and lost over 5 pounds in less than a week...The new WW program is a lot of fun since I found a super fun Android App for my Driod...I can easily track what I eat...I can search 2000 foods in the local DB or search online for over 20,000...including brand names. I can also scan in a barcode and many times it knows just what I am eating. I can just enter the food data if I have it and it calculates the points for me...It has a favorites listing I can add anything to, and I seem to use that the most...since I eat the same thing for breakfast...eat the same fruits...Plus I can track my activity points and it keeps track of the bonus points too...I can enter my weight and it tracks and graphs it. It has a widget for my home screen that displays my allotment, remaining points and weight lost...I click on it to open the app and make entries...Oh...and it will also calculate the number of points you are alloted daily....It makes tracking a game....

I recommend anyone trying to do this program and has a smart phone, try this....They will try to sell you a calculator or have you sign up for their online program...oh and the iPhone sanctioned WW application requires you have an online membership to communicate...WW Diary does not require any cost!!

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

So, if you join 3 more times, will you lose 15 more pounds? Can you use the talking text function and see if it knows what you are chewing? Anyway, keep it up.

SuzieQ said...

That might work...let me try that!!
I can't use the talking function for chewing because I don't talk with my mouth full...