If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Monday, June 27, 2011
Randy Not Posting - So I Will - Go Wolves
So Randy said he is out of CoV and won't post - something about Visio...anyway, I thought I would post. These are some of the last photos of the 2010-2011 Thurston-Wolves. These are courtesy of A.J. from the Flagstaff tournament. We are not sure what will happen come August, but we know KRS still wants to play.
Wow. KRS looks all grown up. I still see her in my mind as that little girl I first met years ago. Anyway, are you saying that I have to stop posting before you will post? That is so unfair. I'm glad you updated, though. And BTW, the reason I was cryptic was to avoid saying I would be out of town for the week. Unfortunately for your blog, I am back and you should see some evidence next Tuesday.
1 comment:
Wow. KRS looks all grown up. I still see her in my mind as that little girl I first met years ago. Anyway, are you saying that I have to stop posting before you will post? That is so unfair. I'm glad you updated, though. And BTW, the reason I was cryptic was to avoid saying I would be out of town for the week. Unfortunately for your blog, I am back and you should see some evidence next Tuesday.
Post a Comment