Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2005

Dinner Out


Jim and I had dinner with Sally and Rick tonight. We went to Pasta Brioni. It was pretty good, but the portion seemed small and they should have added a side of pasta to my Salmon with steamed veggies. I guess their draw is the "hunky" waiters. Yes, they really looked like the attachment...but not too smart I have to say :).

Kaylin has had a terrible cough for about 6 days now and so I took her to the doctor earlier today. Dr. Wallace thinks it is only allergies, so Kaylin headed to Angie's for an overnight. Kim was awesome. She came and got Kaylin, knowing I was under the gun with having to get from work, to the school, get Kaylin to the Doctor, drop off Kaylin's school mate, and get ready for the 7 pm reservation. There was just no time to get to and from Mesa.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Yes, I am sorry that I was not there the night they took pictures. You *know* that is exactly how I look.

SuzieQ said...

No, you were there! Ops, the resemblance is uncanny!! I really thought that was you!! Yaaaaaaah……..no.