Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nothing Runs Like ...


... oh dear or a deer, I mean a Deere. Yep. That's right. We are the proud owners of a 1946 John Deere Model B tractor. Strangely enough, though there has not been room for us to park our cars in the garage, on delivery day our new "baby" got a primo spot in the garage. Okay, that is dishonest. It is not our new baby. It is Jim's new baby. He is having fun giving it a bath and reading up on how to operate it. Can't wait to take my ride down the cul-de-sac! Whoo-hoo....land spreading out so far and wide.... The top picture was taken at the same time as the one below using the Sepia setting. I like the vintage look of it, so I posted it, too.



2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

It may be his baby, but I don't want to be around when it dirties its oil pan. And I hope you paid top dollar, because something that will carry you all the way up the cul-de-sac AND back again is worth it's weight in gold.

SuzieQ said...

I am not allowed to talk about what we paid. So kind of farmer faux pas. Still waiting on my ride though.