If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
When the Moon Hits Your Eye
So early this morning (3 am) we got up to take a look at the lunar eclipse. It was kind of neat but not easy to photograph, of course. I figured I would try anyway. Here is a shot I took, but if you want to try something like this yourself during the next total eclipse (Feb 21, 2008), check out the examples at this site from 3 years ago, which lists their camera type and settings: http://spaceweather.com/eclipses/gallery_27oct04.html. If you miss this one or the one in February, the next total eclispe is not until Dec 2010 (mreclipse.com). So mark your calendars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought about getting up and seeing the eclipse...for about 1 minute. I'm glad you did. That's a pretty cool photo.
Post a Comment